As I mentioned before, penguins are one of my most favorite animals to see at the zoo. I just love them. When I found this adorable clipart, I had no idea just how many different species of penguins there really were! Add in some fun research and your kids will have a blast learning about penguins and writing what they’ve learned with these Penguins Writing Activities.
While these are ideal to use with kids who can write by themselves, you can still use them with your little ones – especially the Draw & Write prompts. Simply have them draw a picture according to the prompt and then allow them to dictate what they drew.
These Penguins Writing Activities included:
- 43 pages of copywork
- 9 Preschool Letters
- 10 Early Manuscript words
- 10 pages Manuscript Sentences
- 10 pages Cursive Sentences
- PLUS Extra lined pages
- 6 themed Draw & Write prompts
- 3 Manuscript lined pages
- 3 Plain lined pages
- 18 themed Writing Prompts
- 9 Manuscript lined pages
- 9 Plain lined pages
- Extra lined pages for both
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Penguins printables page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Why Study the History of Holidays: Christmas - November 17, 2017
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Readers - November 15, 2017
- Christmas Tree & Saint Nicholas Unit Study – Updated & Expanded - November 13, 2017