Winter is here in the northern hemisphere and most of the northern part of North America is covered in snow. There are so many fun activities you can do in the snow, but what if its too cold to stay outside? That’s when I bring the kids in and we snuggle up with some books and maybe a movie. These Winter Activities Emergent Readers are perfect for those super cold days!
Today you can grab these Winter Activities Emergent Readers. These readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Want more winter ideas? Check out my Winter Time Pinterest Board.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
The Mitten by Jan Brett
Snow by Uri Shulevitz
The Snow Day by Ezra Jack Keats
There was a Cold Lady who Swallowed Some Snow by Lucille Colandro
Three Snow Bears by Jan Brett
The Itsy Bitsy Snowman by Jeffrey Burton
Subscribe Now to Download
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Beauty and the Beast Animated Movie Study - January 16, 2019
- 20 Easy Ways to Have Fun Outdoors This Winter - January 3, 2019
- How to Implement Screen Time Rules with a Large Family - December 20, 2018