Finishing up our Shark printables this week, we have a Shark Mini Puzzle Unit and a Tot & PreK-K Pack full of activities for kids ages 2-5th grade!! This mini puzzle unit is a great way to end the week’s studies and just have fun learning more about Sharks!
Included in the Mini Puzzle Unit is:
- 28 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this Types of Sharks mini puzzle unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Shark Printables – Shark Coloring Pages and Shark Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Don’t leave the little ones out of learning about Sharks! Grab this Shark Tot/PreK/K Pack and pair it with the Shark Stand Emergent Readers and for a fun little unit just for them! Don’t miss all my other Tot Packs and Emergent Readers!!
Tot/PreK Pack Includes:
- Wall Word Cards
- Prewriting Practice
- Clip Cards
- Letter coloring page
- Beginning Sounds
- Word tracing
- Read, Trace, Build Write pages
- 3-part cards
- What comes next? sequencing practice
- Which one is different?
- Patterning practice
- Graph and Roll game
- Dot Marker Pages
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
Hark! A Shark! (Cat in the Hat’s Learning Library) by Bonnie Worth
Super Shark Encyclopedia by DK
The Ultimate Shark Book for Kids by Jenny Kellett
The Best Book of Sharks by Claire Llewellyn
Sharks: And Other Dangers of the Deep by Roger Priddy
Land Shark by Beth Ferry
Amazing Sharks! I Can Read (Level 2) by Sarah L. Thomson
Hungry, Hungry Sharks! (Step-in-to-Reading, Step 3) by Joanna Cole
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 3 Ways Math Can Build Confidence in Children - May 21, 2018
- Printable Summer Reading List - May 18, 2018
- 3 Reasons Your Middle & High Schooler Needs their Own Planner - May 8, 2018