Can you believe we’re talking about Pilgrims and Thanksgiving already? This year has just flown by – at least in our house. While we do a short unit on Thanksgiving and being thankful, it’s something we try to teach all year long. So I like to do a more in-depth unit on the Pilgrims. The kiddos love it and it is a great way to do a little history without them even knowing! This year I whipped up some additional pilgrim printables for you all. Today you can grab these fun Emergent Readers.
Emergent Readers are GREAT for practicing sight words and learning to read short sentences. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
To download these Pilgrims Emergent Readers, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 3 Ways Math Can Build Confidence in Children - May 21, 2018
- Printable Summer Reading List - May 18, 2018
- 3 Reasons Your Middle & High Schooler Needs their Own Planner - May 8, 2018