I don’t know about you, but when I think of “winter” I think of penguins. They have to be one of the most incredible, fascinating and graceful creatures – especially in the water. That is possibly my favorite exhibit at the zoo. I love watching them dive and swim at break-neck speeds. So I’m adding to the penguin printables I released last year.
Today you can grab these fun Penguin Emergent Readers. These readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences about these amazing creatures. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Auld Lang Syne Mini Music Study - December 8, 2017
- 3 Ways to Help Children Hide God’s Word in their Hearts - December 6, 2017
- Spending Christmas at the Nativity - December 4, 2017