I don’t know about you, but when I think of “winter” I think of penguins. They have to be one of the most incredible, fascinating and graceful creatures – especially in the water. That is possibly my favorite exhibit at the zoo. I love watching them dive and swim at break-neck speeds. So I’m adding to the penguin printables I released last year.
Today you can grab these fun Penguin Emergent Readers. These readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences about these amazing creatures. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Don’t forget to follow our Homeschool: Penguins board on Pinterest for more great ideas.
If You Were a PenguinPenguins! (Step into Reading)Penguin and PineconeNational Geographic Readers: Penguins!Penguins: Amazing Pictures & Fun Facts on Animals in NatureTacky the PenguinMr. Popper’s PenguinsPenguin ChickBaby Touch and Feel: Little PenguinBaby Penguins Love their MamaLittle Penguin Gets the HiccupsPenguins!
Download yours free today!
To download the Penguins Emergent Readers, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Fear, Despite Your Circumstances - June 15, 2018
- Character Training for Tweens & Teens - June 14, 2018
- Character Training for Preschool to Elementary - June 13, 2018