If you’re like me, you’re probably scrambling to finish up last minute plans, packing, gift making, wrapping and more for Christmas. We made handmade gifts for the adults this year and we’re still trying to finish them so we can wrap them and pack them to go to Oklahoma. But even in the busy-ness of this time of year, I love to sit back and enjoy the lights, the tree and watching my children light up with joy. I pray you and your family have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!
The purpose of this blog hop is to share our heart for our homes. You are welcome to link up any family friendly posts related to homeschooling, marriage, parenting, homemaking, faith, budgeting, crafts, DIY projects and MORE!! We would love to see your latest posts linked up here each week! We will also feature the post with the most clicks and a few of our personal favorites, so be sure to stop by each week to check them out!
Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
12 Things Not to Say about my Big Family by There’s No Place Like Home
4 Letter Words for Scrabble Coasters | Pink Heels, Pink Truck
Embroidered Cork Gingerbread Ornaments | Flamingo Toes
Homemade Cinnamon and Clove Lotion Bars | Growing up Gabel
French Knot Stag Head Pillow | Busy Being Jennifer
Last week’s most clicked post was Girls Book Club: “The Last Holiday Concert” from A Nest in the Rocks.
Hearts for Home Blog Hop Guidelines
- Please make sure you link directly to your post, not the main blog page so we can all find your amazing posts quickly and easily.
- Each week I will share the “most clicked” post from the week before and also some of my favorites!
- Share the love! Please visit at least several of the other bloggers who have linked up here and leave them some “comment love”. Everyone loves comments!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Beauty and the Beast Animated Movie Study - January 16, 2019
- 20 Easy Ways to Have Fun Outdoors This Winter - January 3, 2019
- How to Implement Screen Time Rules with a Large Family - December 20, 2018