I hope each of you had a very Merry Christmas and were able to spend time with the ones you love. This week I am spending time with family and friends, so there will be no favorites from me. But, you are still welcome to link up your posts and visit other posts!
The purpose of this blog hop is to share our heart for our homes. You are welcome to link up any family friendly posts related to homeschooling, marriage, parenting, homemaking, faith, budgeting, crafts, DIY projects and MORE!! We would love to see your latest posts linked up here each week! We will also feature the post with the most clicks and a few of our personal favorites, so be sure to stop by each week to check them out!
Hearts for Home Blog Hop Guidelines
- Please make sure you link directly to your post, not the main blog page so we can all find your amazing posts quickly and easily.
- Each week I will share the “most clicked” post from the week before and also some of my favorites!
- Share the love! Please visit at least several of the other bloggers who have linked up here and leave them some “comment love”. Everyone loves comments!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Printable Math BINGO Game Pack - April 28, 2017
- Spring Time Playdough Mats - April 26, 2017
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Child’s Reading in One Year - April 24, 2017