I love to write. Not just writing as in composing a story or article, but actual handwriting, writing. I know…I’m probably not the norm. I’m used to being weird and that’s okay with me. But, I have loved watching my oldest’s handwriting improve in manuscript or print and now his cursive. It’s just so fun!!
So it’s only natural that I would enjoy creating some Valentine’s Day copywork pages for any occasion – holiday, birthday, Friday – I’ll use it as my excuse. Today I am sharing with you my newest copywork pages for Valentine’s Day.
- Both Manuscript and Cursive sets so they can be used for a wide range of ages.
- Each set includes 6 different quotes relating to love
- Each set includes a lined page for those quotes that require more space or use it for extra practice
This copywork is the third in a series of new Valentine’s Day printables I am releasing. You can easily incorporate them into your weekly studies or combine them all for a nice Valentine’s Day notebook for your kiddos.
Want more ideas? Check out my Valentine’s Day board on Pinterest.
Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious GeorgeThe Biggest Valentine EverLlama Llama I Love YouPete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is CoolDay It Rained HeartsRoses Are Pink, Your Feet Really StinkJunie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy ValentimeThere Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose!
Download yours today!
To download the Valentine’s Day Copywork, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 3 Ways Math Can Build Confidence in Children - May 21, 2018
- Printable Summer Reading List - May 18, 2018
- 3 Reasons Your Middle & High Schooler Needs their Own Planner - May 8, 2018