I love to write. Not just writing as in composing a story or article, but actual handwriting, writing. I know…I’m probably not the norm. I’m used to being weird and that’s okay with me. But, I have loved watching my oldest’s handwriting improve in manuscript or print and now his cursive. It’s just so fun!!
So it’s only natural that I would enjoy creating some Valentine’s Day copywork pages for any occasion – holiday, birthday, Friday – I’ll use it as my excuse. Today I am sharing with you my newest copywork pages for Valentine’s Day.
- Both Manuscript and Cursive sets so they can be used for a wide range of ages.
- Each set includes 6 different quotes relating to love
- Each set includes a lined page for those quotes that require more space or use it for extra practice
This copywork is the third in a series of new Valentine’s Day printables I am releasing. You can easily incorporate them into your weekly studies or combine them all for a nice Valentine’s Day notebook for your kiddos.
Please remember that I offer these printables FREE to bless other families. I would appreciate you being honest. When you download this file, you agree to the following terms:
- You may not share or distribute these files directly from the PDF. You may only share this post.
- You may not claim these files as your own.
- You may not alter or change these files in any way.
- You may download and print for personal and classroom use only.
- You may not sell these files for your own profit.
- You may not host or publish these files on any other site.
- Share this post with others on Facebook.
- Share this post with others via Twitter.
- Share this post with others by pinning to Pinterest!
- Download and Print as many copies for your classroom or personal use.
Want more ideas? Follow my Valentine’s Day board on Pinterest to keep up with all my latest pins!!