I love to write. Not just writing as in composing a story or article, but actual handwriting, writing. I know…I’m probably not the norm. I’m used to being weird and that’s okay with me. But, I have loved watching my oldest’s handwriting improve in manuscript or print and now his cursive. It’s just so fun!!
So it’s only natural that I would enjoy creating some Valentine’s Day copywork pages for any occasion – holiday, birthday, Friday – I’ll use it as my excuse. Today I am sharing with you my newest copywork pages for Valentine’s Day.
- Both Manuscript and Cursive sets so they can be used for a wide range of ages.
- Each set includes 6 different quotes relating to love
- Each set includes a lined page for those quotes that require more space or use it for extra practice
This copywork is the third in a series of new Valentine’s Day printables I am releasing. You can easily incorporate them into your weekly studies or combine them all for a nice Valentine’s Day notebook for your kiddos.
Please remember that I offer these printables FREE to bless other families. I would appreciate you being honest. When you download this file, you agree to the following terms:
- You may not share or distribute these files directly from the PDF. You may only share this post.
- You may not claim these files as your own.
- You may not alter or change these files in any way.
- You may download and print for personal and classroom use only.
- You may not sell these files for your own profit.
- You may not host or publish these files on any other site.
- Share this post with others on Facebook.
- Share this post with others via Twitter.
- Share this post with others by pinning to Pinterest!
- Download and Print as many copies for your classroom or personal use.
Want more ideas? Follow my Valentine’s Day board on Pinterest to keep up with all my latest pins!!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Auld Lang Syne Mini Music Study - December 8, 2017
- 3 Ways to Help Children Hide God’s Word in their Hearts - December 6, 2017
- Spending Christmas at the Nativity - December 4, 2017