As we drove home yesterday, the weather turned bitter cold. It never got above 33 degrees anywhere we drove through. There was some ice built up on the shoulder of the highway and on the roofs of homes. Soon there will be snow on the ground. While I love looking at the beauty of the fresh-fallen snow, I do so from the inside of my house. My kids love to play in it, but now that I’m “mom,” I’m on hot chocolate duty. So I stay in the house and prepare for the wet clothes and cold kids. It’s what I love.
- Plain coloring pages for toddlers
- Preschool Letters for PreK-K
- Manuscript for 1st – 3rd grades
- Cursive for 3rd – 5th grades
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Winter Printables Page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 3 Reasons Courting Isn’t Outdated (And What We Do Instead) - February 18, 2019
- Finland Geography Unit Study + 54-Page Printable - February 15, 2019
- Printable Geography Unit Study – Sweden - February 14, 2019