I know it’s not popular, at least not in my house, but reading through the Summer is important. If not…necessary. But how do you encourage a child to read on his “summer break” without the constant nagging? Well, after 4 summers of nagging my oldest I finally decided we needed a program that not only promoted healthy reading habits, but rewarded him when he accomplished the goals we set together.
I am so excited about these new Seasonal Reading Trackers and Coupons to promote reading. This is a great chance to encourage those who already love to read and motivate those who don’t. It’s also a great chance to reward your kids when they have stuck with it and accomplished the goals they set. I know that I’m not always really good with that follow-through, so these coupons are sure to help!
It’s Quick and Easy
- Simply print off the seasonal tracker you wish to use and the coupons.
- Have your child brainstorm ideas for their rewards – make sure they know to start small and work their way up to a bigger reward
- Sit down and read their ideas and make changes or additions.
- Fill out the coupons with the incentives (you may want to number these so everyone knows the order in which they can be redeemed).
- Encourage your child to start reading!
It’s just that simple.
Download yours today!
The Seasonal Reading Trackers & Coupons are available my email subscribers only.
To download the Seasonal Reading Trackers & Coupons, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 10 Ways to Find Joy in Winter - December 13, 2018
- 10 Winter Staycation Ideas - December 11, 2018
- 10 Winter Essentials Every Parent Should Have In Their Home - December 9, 2018