While these are ideal to use with kids who can write by themselves, you can still use them with your little ones – especially the Draw & Write prompts. Simply have them draw a picture according to the prompt and then allow them to dictate what they drew.
These New Year’s Writing Activities sets included:
- 35 pages of copywork (including “New Years Morning” by Helen Hunt Jackson)
- 9 Preschool Letters
- 8 Early Manuscript words
- 9 pages Manuscript Sentences
- 9 pages Cursive Sentences
- 6 New Year’s themed Draw & Write prompts
- 3 Manuscript lined pages
- 3 Plain lined pages
- 18 New Year’s themed Writing Prompts
- 9 Manuscript lined pages
- 9 Plain lined pages
- Extra lined pages for both
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the New Year’s printables page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.