Every year Groundhog day seems to sneak up on me. I don’t know if it’s because it’s over-shadowed by the upcoming day of love or mashed between 7 family birthdays that fall between Jan 15 and Feb 15 or what. But this year I’m determined to make it a fun-filled day of learning and wonder!! In anticipation, I have created some fun coloring sheets for your students!!
These coloring sheets are perfect to pair with other Groundhog Day units and studies. There are 30 pages total in this set. They are perfect for ages Preschool and up!! Here’s what’s included:
- 10 plain coloring pages
- 10 coloring pages with traceable manuscript writing phrases
- 10 coloring pages with traceable cursive writing phrases
Want more activities? Follow my Groundhog Day Pinterest board for more ideas!!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Seuss Inspired Math Pack – Addition, Subtraction & Multiplication - February 16, 2018
- Dr Seuss Inspired Fun Handwriting Practice ~ Manuscript & Cursive - February 14, 2018
- 3 Ways to Make Valentine’s Day Romantic at Home with Young Kids - February 5, 2018