This unit includes:
- 25 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Constitution Day Printables Page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Don’t forget – Constitution Day is September 17th!! Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Constitution Day Printables – Constitution Day Coloring Activities and Constitution Day Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Back to School Tot & PreK-K Pack - July 21, 2017
- Back to School Playdough Mats - July 19, 2017
- 5 Reasons I Let My Kids Keep Their Fidget Spinners - July 17, 2017