This unit includes:
- 25 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Columbus Day Printables Page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Christopher Columbus Printables – Columbus Day Coloring Activities and Columbus Day Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Auld Lang Syne Mini Music Study - December 8, 2017
- 3 Ways to Help Children Hide God’s Word in their Hearts - December 6, 2017
- Spending Christmas at the Nativity - December 4, 2017