Last week I shared with you the first early readers in my new series – Sight Words Early Readers. This I am bringing you five more sight word early reader books. These are perfect for your young readers to work on the first set of Dolch Sight Words while gaining confidence in their reading skills.
Over the course of the next few months, I will be releasing a new series of Sight Words Easy Readers each week. These will have simple sentences with key sight words they are learning at their level coupled with a familiar picture for the other word. These were the types of books my children did really well with, so I wanted to replicate those with my own images.
This week I am sharing 5 sight words in 5 books – and, go, me, my, to – but, there are also words included from last week’s set, so they can keep building and repeating.
I am loving this new series and I hope you do too. Each book is a half-page style, so you can print and cut, then laminate them for longevity! The repetition of these easy readers will set them up for reading success as they gain the confidence they need to push forward and continue learning new words.
What is in each reader?
- Each reader contains multiple pages using the sight word
- Each page also contains a well-known image, which is also used as the other word in the sentence (i.e. boat, house, etc.)
- Sentences are short, which makes readability easier
- Each reader in the series builds on the others, so previous sight words are repeated
To download this Easy Reader Set 2, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Printable Summer Reading List - May 18, 2018
- 3 Reasons Your Middle & High Schooler Needs their Own Planner - May 8, 2018
- Top 3 Tips for New Moms to Prepare for Giving Birth + HUGE Giveaway - May 1, 2018