Have you ever tried using Playdough Mats with your little ones or a child who struggles with fine motor skills? Not only are they fun, but they are educational too! My kids love them! Today you can download these Sea Turtle Playdough Mats.
I recommend printing each of these pages (on cardstock preferably, but printer paper will work too) and then laminating them for longevity. The nice thing about these mats is that they really are multi-purpose. You can use them with playdough for younger kids and then graduate to wipe-off markers as they get more fine motor skills. You can also use a variety of objects to place in the little boxes to help kids with their counting. My girls love to use pom-poms to count and sort.
Included in this set:
- 2 Letter Playdough Mats
- 1-10 Number Playdough Mats
National Geographic: Sea Turtles by Laura Marsh
I’ll Follow the Moon by Stephanie Lisa Tara
Sea Turtles by Gail Gibbons
Our Amazing World: Sea Turtles by Kay de Silva
One Tiny Turtle by Nicola Davies
Sea Turtles: Fun Facts About Turtles of the World by Baby Professor
Good Night Little Turtle by David Cunliffe
Little Sea Turtle by ImageBooks
Follow the Moon Home by Philippe Cousteau
Sea Turtles by Natasha Bailey
Sea Turtles: Marine Reptiles by Marco Dragovic
Subscribe to download now
The purpose of this blog hop is to share our heart for our homes. You are welcome to link up any family friendly posts related to homeschooling, marriage, parenting, homemaking, faith, budgeting, crafts, DIY projects and MORE!! We would love to see your latest posts linked up here each week! We will also feature the post with the most clicks and a few of our personal favorites, so be sure to stop by each week to check them out!
I’m BACK! Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
50+ Summer Learning Activities for Kids from Homeschool Preschool
Preparing to Homeschool through High School from Year Round Homeschooling
21 Sensory Bottles for Toddlers from My Bored Toddler
Montessori-Inspired Backyard Bird Activities from Every Star is Different
Homemade Car Cleaners from Fluster Buster
Last week’s most clicked post was Homeschooling Multiple Ages? Simplicity is the Key to Success! from There’s No Place Like Home.
Hearts for Home Blog Hop Guidelines
- Please make sure you link directly to your post, not the main blog page so we can all find your amazing posts quickly and easily.
- Each week I will share the “most clicked” post from the week before and also some of my favorites!
- Share the love! Please visit at least several of the other bloggers who have linked up here and leave them some “comment love”. Everyone loves comments!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Helping Your Teen Start their Own Bible Study - June 20, 2018
- A Biblical Guide for Teens & their Attitudes - June 19, 2018
- Basics of Biblical Parenting: A Lesson from Hannah - June 18, 2018